nanoSIM to microSIM / SIM adapters?

mrkalel

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found adapters anywhere?

Since we all will probably need to switch to the new nanoSIM included w/ the iPhone 5...I would really love to have an adapter ready to go to swap devices as I see fit...

mrkalel

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

Wow this seems like a Hassel free option. I'm wondering why no one is talking about this option.

Curious is anyone has tried these adapters on the 4s?

Thanks Jeremy...and actually yes, I bought the muSIM adator from them about a year ago...

About standard quality like others...not super thin like the cheapies...but also not very thick...

I would buy again, but waiting to see if a cheaper/faster alternative pops up on Amazon.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I need an adapter the other way, to turn a micro into a nano. Yeah, I know it's impossible. Although two years ago I had to turn a mini into a micro, going from 3GS to 4, and the genius at Apple took a little device and made it so. I needed another one last year, same phones but different number, but the geniuses had no clue, and my DIY attempt did not work. I'm not going to try to cut down a micro to nano; I know it won't work, anyway.

Maybe next time they'll have a pico-SIM and I'll have to go through it again. Actually I hear that they might switch to an embedded SIM that can be reprogrammed by USB, which would be a relief.