who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Currently have a case on my iPhone 4 but this phone will definitely be naked it's too beautiful to cover up with a case.

Transmitted from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes i will be this time. I did with my 3g but was always too scared with my 4 as sooo many of my friends smashed their phones. As a result my 2 year old iphone 4 is pristine but im really looking forward to a naked 5.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll mostly likely get a screen shield on the device at first. Just because I know I'll drop it at least once.
After that though I may go nekkid.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm certainly not. But I can't find the right case. I hate all the bulky cases but I don't want a completely thin case either. Don't like any of the case mates or incipios.

esploded

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I drop my phone far too often to go caseless.
Too bad there aren't any reviews of cases yet, cause I have no idea which ones to order!

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
To all the people talking screen protectors, I'm seeing Ghost, SGP, Zagg...does anyone have a specific one/reason they like those?

I will be naked plus a SP.

Giorivera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
To all the people talking screen protectors, I'm seeing Ghost, SGP, Zagg...does anyone have a specific one/reason they like those?

I will be naked plus a SP.

I personally role with Zagg Invisible Shield. I have it installed professionally at one of their Invisible Shield Kiosk locations. Hopefully there is one near you. It's worth the extra couple of bucks to have it installed. They put it on perfectly.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've always used a case and a screen protector with my phones. My iPhone 4 currently has a Zagg screen protector and the PowerMat wireless charging case. It's been over a year now and the case has been great. If I get an iPhone 5, I'll definitely look at PowerMat again.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Had a bumper on my iPhone 4. But this time I may go with just SP and a slip case for when I'm out and about. Not a lot of cases out for the 5 yet, and even fewer of them are available to ship. A lot of them have ship dates of October :(

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
my iphone 4 has been naked and proud for the past 2 months and ive actually come to appreciate the design alot more rather than have some bulky case on it. Ive also learned that when you have a naked iphone your reflexes improve and so does your though process because if i think i might drop it or i am going to drop i either change its position or instinctively grip it/dive to catch it dramatically

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I have been using it naked since the first iPhone and every generations after that. I suppose the new one is not going to change me. Instead looking at the new design I think it is a waste to cover up the beautiful aesthetic back plate...
Just my 2 cents.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a case-mate thin clear case as I've always kept mine in a case but after reading all of the responses I'm REALLY tempted to go nude. I really like the looks of the 5 so no case would be a plus there.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
I plan to keep mine naked. I don't mind a couple of scratches on my phone. It's an ultrathin ultralight smartphone, and I like it that way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner