who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Naked. Have been a case-o-holic w/ various black phones including 4S. Silver and white is too beautiful to cover... I can't WAIT to get naked!

dalvik

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Will be be rolling naked as well, I found that 4s is a lot less slippery when in damp hands. I hope 5 will be like that as well. The only case I'll get is the battery case.

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
When I first read this, I though, that's weird to be naked, on the ground, with your iPhone. I got it now though, lol. Yes, put me down for naked.

gary.l.fletcher

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Debating.....don't want to cover up the beautiful design of the phone but I have a job that takes me places I want my phone protected......Can't have it falling out my uniform pockets.......hmm

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, ever since the iPhone 4, there hasn't been a need to cover up your iPhone but use the monokini version of a phone case this is the thing going around the edge of the device.

I wouldn't mind keeping my new iphone natural. :)

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Was planning on going in the nude until I read that the sides of the black version scratch off easily. Don't want to be pissed about the darker coating coming off so I'll have to at least get a bumper.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Was planning on going in the nude until I read that the sides of the black version scratch off easily. Don't want to be pissed about the darker coating coming off so I'll have to at least get a bumper.

^This x 100

I am going to order a bumper off of amazon later this afternoon just to be safe.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a Gear4 case sitting next to me. It covers the back and sides and is completely clear.

However, I will only be putting this on until I can find a complete front/back skin to go over the phone; so in effect i'll be running it 'nearly naked'.

It's difficult to get those front/back protector films on time here in the UK and the ZAGG ones aren't available until near the end of October.

I have an InvisibleShield on my current phone and it feels incredibly rubbery and awkward to slide figers across. Any ideas if all the ZAGG protectors have that same feeling please?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My 4 is almost always naked. I dont see that changing for the 5. If I do buy a case it will be when I get one from 5 below or amazon. I refuse to pay more than $5 for a case.

Plus I have to buy a stupid connector for my iHome.

totally agree about not paying more than 5 bucks for a case, case mate has new cases for the iphone 5 at 30 dollars, I'd have to spend 64 dollars to get two cases for my wife and I ?? HELL NO... I always buy cheapo ebay cases at around 5 bucks and They've always been wonderful..
I plan to use one of those rubberized ultra thin cases, I drop my phone a lot and I'm positive I wouldn't have a 4S if it wasn't for the case I use.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
My 4S has spent roughly 2 out of it's 11 months of existence in my possession nekkid. I go through spots where I'm completely paranoid I might drop it and really ding it up but when I think about it, I've only ever dropped it maybe 3 times when in its case so it causes me to wonder what I'm paying for with applecare+? If I had dropped the phone while not protected in its case any of these times and it did cause significant or noticeable damage, the warranty would take care of it...

Really, the most damage caused to mine is the frequent sliding in and out of jeans/short pockets at work which seems to have developed only minor scratches on the back. I'm strongly considering just purchasing applecare+ again, equipping both sides with an invisi-shield, and rolling nearly "naked" for this next one.

These iPhones truly mark the pinnacle of smartphone/handheld device design and I've always disliked encasing such beautiful looking products in bulky and largely unattractive add ons...

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Naked, but not without feeling shy... :D

Seriously, always had a case, and I'll go naked this time around, but I can't say that I trust myself all that much not to drop it, ever. I'm careful when it's in my hands, never any bad luck there... but I found out I was prone to have it sitting in my lap and suddenly getting up to answer a call on home line, or (very less suddenly) getting out of the car...

MrNolan#WN

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll be rolling Naked/Nakey/Nekkid/. Been admiring the phone thru pics and vids so definitely not gonna just cover it all up when I get it. No screen protector either because I like the feeling of that glass on my fingers. Thats how I roll.

mc511#CB

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I will probably be rolling naked the first day i get the device to see how it feels and holds up. After that ide probably wanna get a screen protector.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Picked up a cheesy cheap case at BestBuy tonight, I'll hit up the Apple store in a week or so and actually get something good and long term.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW