- 09-17-2012, 10:54 PM #101
- 09-18-2012, 01:56 PM #102
- 09-18-2012, 02:16 PM #104
- 09-18-2012, 06:24 PM #105
- 09-18-2012, 06:42 PM #106
- 09-19-2012, 08:32 AM #107
- 09-19-2012, 08:38 AM #108
- 09-19-2012, 01:07 PM #109
- 09-19-2012, 01:20 PM #110
- 09-19-2012, 04:15 PM #111
I have a Gear4 case sitting next to me. It covers the back and sides and is completely clear.
However, I will only be putting this on until I can find a complete front/back skin to go over the phone; so in effect i'll be running it 'nearly naked'.
It's difficult to get those front/back protector films on time here in the UK and the ZAGG ones aren't available until near the end of October.
I have an InvisibleShield on my current phone and it feels incredibly rubbery and awkward to slide figers across. Any ideas if all the ZAGG protectors have that same feeling please?
- 09-19-2012, 06:04 PM #112iMore Specialist
- 1,138 Posts
I plan to use one of those rubberized ultra thin cases, I drop my phone a lot and I'm positive I wouldn't have a 4S if it wasn't for the case I use.
Last edited by Guacho; 09-19-2012 at 06:08 PM.
- 09-19-2012, 09:03 PM #113iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
- 09-19-2012, 11:03 PM #114iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
My 4S has spent roughly 2 out of it's 11 months of existence in my possession nekkid. I go through spots where I'm completely paranoid I might drop it and really ding it up but when I think about it, I've only ever dropped it maybe 3 times when in its case so it causes me to wonder what I'm paying for with applecare+? If I had dropped the phone while not protected in its case any of these times and it did cause significant or noticeable damage, the warranty would take care of it...
Really, the most damage caused to mine is the frequent sliding in and out of jeans/short pockets at work which seems to have developed only minor scratches on the back. I'm strongly considering just purchasing applecare+ again, equipping both sides with an invisi-shield, and rolling nearly "naked" for this next one.
These iPhones truly mark the pinnacle of smartphone/handheld device design and I've always disliked encasing such beautiful looking products in bulky and largely unattractive add ons...
- 09-20-2012, 02:48 AM #115
Naked, but not without feeling shy...
Seriously, always had a case, and I'll go naked this time around, but I can't say that I trust myself all that much not to drop it, ever. I'm careful when it's in my hands, never any bad luck there... but I found out I was prone to have it sitting in my lap and suddenly getting up to answer a call on home line, or (very less suddenly) getting out of the car...
- 09-20-2012, 03:26 AM #116
- 09-20-2012, 04:06 PM #117
I'll be rolling Naked/Nakey/Nekkid/. Been admiring the phone thru pics and vids so definitely not gonna just cover it all up when I get it. No screen protector either because I like the feeling of that glass on my fingers. Thats how I roll.
- 09-20-2012, 09:48 PM #118
- 09-20-2012, 09:52 PM #119
- 09-20-2012, 10:06 PM #120
- 09-20-2012, 10:53 PM #121
- 09-20-2012, 11:24 PM #122
- 09-20-2012, 11:44 PM #123
- 09-20-2012, 11:46 PM #124
- 09-21-2012, 12:03 AM #125