who's planning on rolling naked with their 5??

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone is living naked but i've managed to get a British flag skin on the back yet soon will be removing the front side and maybe i'll go without screen protector.. Any suggestion? Go without one or with one?

I always use a screen protector. I can probably live with scratches on the phone body but not the screen. Remember, you'll see that scratch every time you use your phone.

ELavar

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I think you people are nuts! This is my first iPhone and I would be super nervous about moving around without a case. Besides, at some point, I will sell it for an upgrade and I want it to be in pristine condition!

vilmatic

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Lol at some of the replies

Sometimes I use a bumper but I also do use e mophie helium case which is alright but adds some weight, nothing big though.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I've always used a transparent case due to the the 4 and 4s having glass backs. But now my iPhone 5 is naked. I'm glad apple went to the aluminum back.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just took my case off to clean my iPhone and it looks so good naked. I have a white iPhone 5 and the edges just shine so brightly. I want to keep the case off but I'm nervous about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

thoughthalo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I just took my case off to clean my iPhone and it looks so good naked. I have a white iPhone 5 and the edges just shine so brightly. I want to keep the case off but I'm nervous about it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I have started using my iPhone 5 naked. It's been 6 months now. If I don't use it naked now. When will I? After selling it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I did at first when I got mine. Dropped it and cracked the front screen 48hrs after I got it. Put it in an Otterbox Defender to save the glass from cracking out the rest of the way and still haven't had a chance to get it replaced.

Sad part is that I gave the wife my old 4s which was fine until she cracked it 3 months later. Now both are going to be replaced and I'm going to put a Taktik case on both of em.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have started using my iPhone 5 naked. It's been 6 months now. If I don't use it naked now. When will I? After selling it!! :)

That is a good point. I definitely have an issue either way. Like you, I figure when will I actually enjoy having such a beautiful phone if I keep it covered? I will end up selling it and someone else will enjoy its beauty. That's not fair. But then again, I don't want to damage my phone, because I will look at it as if it is ruined if I see blemishes on it. I go back and forth over this all the time. I should probably just go naked. I have apple care plus anyway. If it breaks, I can just pay the $50 and get another one.

thoughthalo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
That is a good point. I definitely have an issue either way. Like you, I figure when will I actually enjoy having such a beautiful phone if I keep it covered? I will end up selling it and someone else will enjoy its beauty. That's not fair. But then again, I don't want to damage my phone, because I will look at it as if it is ruined if I see blemishes on it. I go back and forth over this all the time. I should probably just go naked. I have apple care plus anyway. If it breaks, I can just pay the $50 and get another one.

Exactly.. I have the same thought myself. Why do we pay for Apple Care :)

quamdar

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That's the reason I got Applecare+ is so I could go naked, now if I happen to use up my two replacements somehow then I would definitely start throwing a case on it but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Loony4Fruit

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't go naked. Would kill resale value. Besides, just get a case like the Caudabe Veil. Doesn't even look like you have a case on and at least you get scratch and bump protection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods