And got mine.... of course not without some problems!

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Long story....

So at work last night, woke up around 0300 to do the preorder. Upgrade a line on a family members account and then transferring it to my account so I can keep the unlimited data.

Go to preorder it last night and waited about 2 hours on the phone. Unfortunately, this family member (My mother), being an older individual has refused to setup an online account. So going the old fashioned route, waited on the phone. Of course, lost signal after waiting the first 40 minutes. Second time around I got the phone ordered and into the automated contract part and didn't have part of the social security number.

Finally went back this morning and completed the second phase and phone appears to be on track for the 21st.

Question for everyone... did anyone order over the phone and NOT receive an email? I called Verizon and they sent me a couple of text messages confirming the purchase, but told me I wouldn't get an email until it shipped. Is this the same for everyone else? Thanks!

Oh yeah, 16GB Black!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't hold your breath on the email confirmation, last year people were getting the phone right when they were supposed to, and receiving the confirmation email afterwards...some people got it like a MONTH after they got the phone, lol.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't hold your breath on the email confirmation, last year people were getting the phone right when they were supposed to, and receiving the confirmation email afterwards...some people got it like a MONTH after they got the phone, lol.

Haha, ok. Thanks for confirming that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro