Any unlocked 5's on US Apple Store?

TheMaccaUK

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone whose managed to get to the US Apple Store tell me if there were unlocked iPhone 5's available, or do you have to select a carrier and a tariff?

Hoping to get an unlocked iPhone 5 for use in the UK.

Thanks

Macca

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The unlocked phones are NOT being sold at this time - no pre-orders. According to TheVerge, they won't be available on launch day (9/21) either... prices were released tho. $649, $749, $849)

TheMaccaUK

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Fausty, I had heard that but was ever hopeful.

Can anyone remember how long it was before unlocked 4S's were available through the US Apple Store? My US colleague is coming to the UK on 10/8/12 so was hoping to have it delivered by then so he can bring it... I know, wishful thinking.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Fausty, I had heard that but was ever hopeful.

Can anyone remember how long it was before unlocked 4S's were available through the US Apple Store? My US colleague is coming to the UK on 10/8/12 so was hoping to have it delivered by then so he can bring it... I know, wishful thinking.

If I remember correctly (could be an issue :) ) it was something like 4-5 weeks... I remember the phone pre-order was early October and I think the unlocked phones were available around first week in November...

Reactions: TheMaccaUK

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox