Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassoprofundo

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Argh... Got my confirmation from Apple, but it says "2 weeks" now rather than 9/21 like it had said when I clicked the "AT&T" button for my carrier when choosing the phone. Bummer. Oh well... Nice not to have to fight timeout errors, etc.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My confirmation email and order status page says "Available to ship: 2 weeks." I did have to pay full price. Am I screwed out of receiving mine next Friday?

OMG. That's faster than I thought it would be. Apple store is currently saying the same. All I can say is hopefully it is a system glitch and gets corrected later today. If they really *did* sell out their initial batch in 1 hour... whoooo.

AuburnChopper

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Only took about an hour to be patient and wade through hurricane winds and flooding type errors, back buttons and refreshes...but... 32 GB iPhone 5 w/ AT&T is purchased... through the AT&T website...

Says delivery set for 9/21... So... fingers crossed...

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
The apple site said that it would reserve me one because the apple site lost connection to the AT&T site. I have an emailed confirmation number and they said that if I order within 24 hours of getting an alert when the site is back up they will honor it. will it still ship on time for me to get it on launch day?

Giorivera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually, VZW Support confirmed on Twitter not too long ago, they will grandfather 3G unlimited data over to 4G for the iPhone 5. So Yes, people can keep their unlimited data!

Oh nice. Thanks for the clarification.
Then I don't know what that guy is having issues with keeping his. Weird.

Mr. Nilo

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through the Apple store app on my iPad and delivery will be 9/21, but tried a 2nd time for my wife's phone and got one reserved. Just got an email to complete order and now says 2 weeks for shipping and 5 days to receive after shipped. They went through that many to push back shipping in only an hour?!?!

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine through the Apple store app on my iPad and delivery will be 9/21, but tried a 2nd time for my wife's phone and got one reserved. Just got an email to complete order and now says 2 weeks for shipping and 5 days to receive after shipped. They went through that many to push back shipping in only an hour?!?!
power of apple products.

RubyAmanda

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh nice. Thanks for the clarification.
Then I don't know what that guy is having issues with keeping his. Weird.

No problem! But it's probably like that other person said, you probably have to choose to keep your current plan when going to the store to activate. I think it is just ordering the phone right now. So excited to get mine! My stupid Droid hates me!

DPFLA

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Got my iPhone 5 through the Apple Store

Ordered a Black/Slate 32 GB (GSM) through the Apple Store.
Confirmation states 9/21/12 arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods