Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddmaddmaxx

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
1 order successful using App - second one would not verify with AT&T so it automatically reserved me one. Now I just have to wait for an email. Last time I try to pre-order ever. Annoying when the server sides don't properly prepare. It's tough to do but at least AT&T really should have been better prepped for the inevitable onslaught.

Alex Benitez

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm shooting for the 32GB black/slate one. Having lots of trouble getting logged onto my Sprint.com account no doubt because of the massive amounts of attempts.

WildcatsnNoles

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
In Florida, got thru to Verizon's site right at 3am-I had to fill out different information for my address ( a physical vs. a PO Box). Once I added that info I was able to order my 16GB White with no issues. I received a confirmation email within 2 minutes. All of this was still with 9/21 as the shipping date.

crissy557

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I finally gave up on the AT&T website, which was giving a variety of different error pages, and ordered through Apple.com. I almost immediately received an email saying that my order was being processed.

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
1 order successful using App - second one would not verify with AT&T so it automatically reserved me one. Now I just have to wait for an email. Last time I try to pre-order ever. Annoying when the server sides don't properly prepare. It's tough to do but at least AT&T really should have been better prepped for the inevitable onslaught.

yea, looks like a lot of the issues are with ATT's account servers right now. because that's where apple's site runs into problems for upgrades and add lines it seems.

blast you att! won't you invest in any part of your network at all?!

gregsomlok

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Apples website runs so much more efficient then Att. Even though I had to wait a little longer to get on, once it let me it was a very quick and pain free process.

drknight

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes! first pre order was successful! Second order for the girlfriend was weird? It says that her iPhone has been on reserve? I don't get this? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro