Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nismomac

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Got a 32g white through the app store app! Took 25min. Had the iPad, laptop, and iPhone out trying to order. Apple store never came up for me, AT&T site kept crashing in the middle of my order!! App finally worked and I got conformation instantly

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Apple store comes through again and ATT same old

"There was a problem with your request. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please try again later. Thank you for your patience. (P1234)"

Wish they'd get their act together

Just keep trying. It took me 3 tries.

Adiliyo

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
god. the apple website is a giant turd of a waste of time, along with the ATT website.

this is the most annoying experience i've encountered this year with a purchase.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if you can change your shipping address after you place your order?

My recollection is that is the way people have done it before. Order, then in a couple days, go online to the Apple Store and change it in your order. Whether it will work this time or not who knows, but it's an option.

Reactions: bgesullo

rpgmind

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
like many others suggested, I upgraded both my girls phone & mine via the app. Painfully easy to do, had no issues whatsoever! Cant wait for next friday!

bubblebee91

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
yes got my email order confirmation after having ordered via the Apple App.
the Apple App via iphone works great
and yes the activation fee sucks will also ask for e refund (AT&T)

LonerATO

Aug 3, 2008
Visit site
Had to order two separate iphones. I'm kind of stressing out because I only received one conformation email and not one for the other order, but when I try to re Pre-order, it says it have either an open order or have one reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner