Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I realized something too: I've been sitting in the car this whole time on 3G while I'm within close proximity of my WiFi network....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
So what kind of pajamas is everyone wearing for the party?

I'm rocking an Apple Company Store "It's our most amazing t-shirt ever" t-shirt and sweats.

Lame. I know. But comfy!

kris928

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4 has been acting like it's possessed for the past few months. So grateful that it didn't crap out completely. Can't wait to get my hands on the iPhone 5! Just wish Apple was releasing some sort of case for it. Klutzy people like me are not good with naked phones:eek:

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol feel sorry for all ya'll. I'm on the west coast so hopefully I can get the pre-order done and still get almost 7.5 hours of sleep before work:)

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Do you use the touchpad? I got one during the firesale and have toyed with it for maybe three hours total. Poor little thing just sits in a drawer, I had actually forgotten all about it til now.

We did for awhile, it's got Android loaded on it. But it's been sitting on the shelf for a couple months now.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
amen.

3bea7a.jpg

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone 4 has been acting like it's possessed for the past few months. So grateful that it didn't crap out completely. Can't wait to get my hands on the iPhone 5! Just wish Apple was releasing some sort of case for it. Klutzy people like me are not good with naked phones:eek:

Same here I am scared lol

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of geekery, anyone read any good books lately? I'm reading Dexter by Design by Jeff Lindsay. Love that series. The books and TV show. Can't wait for this season starting the 30th. :cool:

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
ME TOO. amazon will give you 100 GC for it though!!

$100 bucks to unload the thing? I had originally bought it with the intentions of porting android to it, I know, mock away, but cannot stand using it. Thank you for the heads up.:D

iMore tee shirt and some cash at amazon. Can the night possibly get any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro