Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems after each post another page or two has been filled. Can't believe the amount of people on here, also people who are still somewhat sober unless most of us have work. Luckily I don't

I have work at 630am... phones go on presale at 2am local time. I also have been to the local pub for drinks and to watch my Bears lose to the Packers tonight. :-(

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
5353380_460s_v1.jpg

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
anyone have a quick simple walkthrough on preordering,
i have new contract upgrade available for at&t and i plan on ordering on apple!
i'm in a family plan as well D:

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Despite popular belief, I am actually sober! But then, I hate drinking alone. I get sleepy if I drink alone. Weird, huh? If I'm with a small group of people, I get a little bit crazy. This is a rare occasion. Surprisingly enough I can hold my liquor quite well..

Funny story.. last time I got drunk I went to bed after a small get together with people from work and I was the only one on time the next morning and I had to work the earliest (7am). We all went to bed at 4am. I sure paid for it later though..

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I feel like every time I blink there's a new page, how is anyone able to do anything other then keep up with this forum... Or am I just too new at this forum thing :-|

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Not looking forward to going to work in the morning, I'm hoping the pre-order goes smoothly so I can get as much sleep as possible...otherwise I'm going to be completely worthless at the office tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal