Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
dreadfully trying to keep up with posts.

first 30 min this forum started:
everyone introducing which iphone 5 they're getting.
then we decided to talk about what girls are doing in this forum, and the shows their wives are making them watch.
now..now we just hit the breaking point where people are so tired, they don't even know what they're typing.

this is the best. thing. ever. it's better than standing in line at the apple store
happy posting :)
Haha I agree... People are just typing for the sake of typing and doing something to stay awake, I doubt many people know what is going on anymore haha

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
ill be here... Not sure what size ill get... ive had a 32 and never filled it up... I have a 16gb 4s now and i have 5 gigs left and i'm happy with it.

BUT WHAT IF I want to do more on this next iPhone hahaha.

THAT is exactly my quandary as well...I too, have about 6GB left on mine.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Rogers is being lame, so alas, no pre-order for me... I must wait until October 11th because that's when I bought my iPhone 4S and that's when I can upgrade again. Seems rather silly they won't go back a few weeks to take my money right away. :/

Kat_i

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi Folks...Patiently waiting on the East for 3:01! Have never pre-ordered before (always line up on release day, it's fun). Going to pre-order this time, but pick-up in Store. I have a question for anyone who has pre-ordered in the past and has grandfathered in their original unlimited data plan (AT&T). Is their a selection for this when ordering? If not, what plan do u pick and then do you need to contact AT&T when activating and they will change it back to the unlimited plan? TIA!

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Rogers is being lame, so alas, no pre-order for me... I must wait until October 11th because that's when I bought my iPhone 4S and that's when I can upgrade again. Seems rather silly they won't go back a few weeks to take my money right away. :/
My friend got the iPhone 4S from Verizon when it first came out and he too has to wait totally sucks :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR