Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok my pyjamas are warm and I have my stuffed animal to keep me company till i get my iPhone5.

But I figure giving away some tech would be fun as well so ...

Congrats Sarder, you are now the proud owner of

SGP GLAS.t Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5

This isn't the last of the prizes everyone keep on posting and you might get a treat as well !

Going to keep hold of that stuffed animal for a whole week? :D

BrianFlowaz

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Two hours to go until we all do a fist pump, then head to bed!

So, just curious.. how many of you are:

1) Making it happen via the Apple Store (apple.com)
2) Making it happen via their carrier website
3) Using an iPhone app (Apple Store, etc)

I had a bad experience last time trying to order on apple.com. Like, it just didn't work. I might gamble and use the Apple Store app. It literally took two seconds to order an upgrade.

Although unlikely, do you think there is some poor guy sitting at his desk in Cupertino waiting for midnight to strike.. so he can click a button and re-open the Apple Store site? .. then crawl under his desk, and go to sleep?
I think I'm going with the apple store app also .... Is there a limit on how my upgrades ??? I have 5 lines and ALL are due for upgrade

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the wife & I are ordering the white & black 32GB versions. Ordering from either Apple or AT&T whichever is more responsive in 2 hours :)

TheBiggmann

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm laying in bed staring up at the ceiling and realize I haven't changed the batteries ever in the smoke detector and the house is 3 years old. Is that bad?
Funny you say that, because mine is beeping at me as we speak. Contemplating getting up and taking it out for the night. No batteries in the house.

bigdonvincenzo

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordered an extra pair of EarPods yesterday and they should arrive a couple days before my 32GB black iPhone 5! Isn't it crazy that additional 8 to 30 pin adapters won't be available until OCTOBER??!

raremage

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
How many of you are going to put an otterbox on your iphone 5's? I feel like its to beautiful to have a otterbox case on.

I'll either keep it 'au naturale' or get a Zaag skin. The one thing I will be looking forward to is a Sedio spring-clip holster for my belt. But no case. The phone is made to be thin, sleek, and light, and I just can't bring myself to encase it in anything, despite the risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods