Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfeuln

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
For my 3GS, I was on a 2 week waiting list. A black 16gb. There wasn't one for the 32.

Maybe I should of taken a nap. Which has more caffeine, Coke or Mt. Dew? I'll drink both.

I think I heard before that Canadian Mountain Dew has caffeine, but not in the US. Go Coke to be safe lol.

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I bus it to work -_- car is broken down but hope to get it fixed this weekend :D first iphone preorder ever so im excited. i hope i can get it in time and not regret staying up all night for nothing and be at work exhausted.

Good luck! Hopefully servers dont crash I'm not preordering but here for fun lol

NevadaScott#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
once to get the early upgrade, I actually purchased a new line and paid $10/mo for a year until one of the contracts was up. then ported the old number to google voice. now i have two lines on the family plan allowing upgrades every year because of the offset contracts. took me a little while but I think I've worked the system pretty well?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for the Rogers Reservation page to update, don?t know if it will at 0300 edt or 0800. Think I?ll set a alarm for both. T shirt would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice