Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal39000

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
My issue is that my Dad asked me to order for him as he doesn't have internet access tonight. How can I do this without his full SSN? Oh the stress!

BossyBBri

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Hola iPeeps! I am fighting my sleep to pre order the new iPhone 5. I reside in Denver so, I have to wait until 1am. I currently have the iPhone 4s through Sprint. I paid $150 with a 2yr contract. Sprint offered $253 to buy back my 4s. Score!!! Or as Charlie would say "Winning!! Duh!!!" lol.

Lol I sold my iPhone 4s to a really good friend for $200 she's not eligible for an upgrade and I want her to join the apple family. I'm up waiting to preorder for sprint as well... Just haven't decided on the black or white... Did sprint give you automatic credit?

Motleyscrew

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So, I preorder tonight, when does it arrive?

Anyone know if they would ship next Friday viaDaturday delivery, or for that matter what time frame of delivery weare looking at period to getting input hands?

Thanks!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't even know how I am still awake anyways. I had a late night / slept at a friend's house. Didn't sleep very well at all.

cableguy619

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just hope nothign goes wrong on ATT or Apples end lol while preorder. I am on the fence to go thru ATT site or apple haha 32GB is in my future soo shhhh the wife is in bed lol dont tell her!!

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
But I got to tell you something , FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT WAITED IN LINE AT AN APPLE STORE, it's the most awesome experience that you could get, you meet people, you talk about apps, tips, tricks, cases, headphones, life saver moment, heartbreaking moments ( yes the ones when you dropped your iPhone ) , and of course that young man that cut in front of you.

It's an awesome experience that an Apple fan should have.:)

Seeing as I'm recovering from a massive surgery, waiting in line is a no go no way no how this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2