Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I've played around with the idea of getting a 64GB model but with iCloud, iTunes Match, and Dropbox, I just don't really see a need.

I have a 64GB iPad 3 for when I travel to store media such as movies, music, etc.. on so I'll probably go with 32GB again like my 4S. Enough space to take a crap ton of pictures.

And of course, white. I've gotten so used to photographing white iPhones in heroes, I don't want to switch and face the wrath of Leanna if my heroes aren't as good :p

I won't be pre-ordering though, just gonna wait in line and give out iMore t-shirts :)

:eek: I want one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.

I don't use both at the same time often, but when I do need it, it seems really critical. It's enough to keep me on AT&T at least.

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Is no simultaneous voice and data on Verizon and Sprint a deal breaker for anyone? I almost never use my phone as a phone anymore, but when I do I often have to look stuff up online as well.

Not a big deal for me. Yes, it would have been nice to have, but in no way big enough of a deal to be a deal breaker.

On another note, I am making the switch from Blackberry! Looking forward to making the switch!

mbslink

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
ok so beer isn't helping, i just pray i don't hit the wrong button and end up with an android or windows phone, lol, 32gb black for me on at&t:):):):)

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
My girlfriend is making me watch pretty little liars as a form of punishment for asking her to stay up with me haha :-/

I like PLL. At first my girl made me watch it as well, then I got into it. Hash tag Confessions in the preorder forum.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site

AT&T's allowing of simultaneous use of voice and data was one of the reasons I went with them in the first place.

natmarie

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
By the way, do you guys recommend pre ordering from apple directly or your carries (AT&T for me). Because if I'm not mistaken, when the iphone 4 came out I think I waited 2 or 3 weeks for it to arrive from Apple. What do you guys think????

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

As a feature that's missing....I think it it sucks. As a feature that I'd actually use? NOPE, won't bother me at all. If that makes sense????

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
hi i hope someone can answer this for me. i have a family plan with verizon but not a smartphone data plan. i want to get one for the iphone 5. does anyone know if i have to switch to the share everything or can i still get one of the tiered data plans verizon used to have?

You'll go on the 2GB/$30

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fawnes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh