Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricoe320

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting for the iPhone 5 since I've been able to upgrade (May 2012). I will definitely be pre-ordering.... As a new iPhone consumer; Question: With pre-ordering, will I pick up my purchase at a local Apple store or will it be shipped to me?
i believe its shipped

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I know what's going to happen next Friday: unboxing pics and videos.

Just please.... Think of the iPhone
a9e2evep.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
In Canada, if you buy direct from Apple, they are world unlocked :)

Now my question is this.

I don't want to go crazy, but I plan on ordering one or two extra to resell to offset the cost of me getting one subsidized through Telus.

What has been the most popular model? It seems 16 gigs are the ones everyone wants, but is that the case? Black or white? I know the white models were really popular when they came out. But when I went to get the first iPad, the only ones available were the 16 and 64gb, is that about the same here, possibly?

And lord all mighty I'm trying to decide between the 32 or 64. I will be taking lots or pics and video with it, and I'm an app hoarder, too... Argh!!
no no...i was just making fun of you from being from canada. but thanks for the lesson!

Tone.english

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Never mind, last I heard no one knew what time AT&T was doing pre-orders but now I know, just went to the AT&T site and they have a big count down going. 2 hour left. 😁

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

agleung

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely not. If you do, AT&T sucks.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

BTW I am eligible for full subsidy (450 off, 36 upgrade fee) next June. The way I see is I have 2 options.

1. Buy full price for iPhone 5 and get full subsidy for iPhone 5s. (save $414 next year)

2. Buy partial subsidy this year and next. (save $174 twice) I then have to wait to unlock the phones both times.

That's why I am going for full price.

jellysandwich

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have to wait until Jan 28th to get my full upgrade. :( Not going to pay the $250 on top of the $199, guess I'll have to wait until then. I'll just sit back and watch you guys get in on all the fun!

infty

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not pre ordering unless my iPhone 4S sells on eBay in the next 2.5 hrs. :-(

I'm a dev and have always preordered - but times are tough this year. I'll have to wait a month or two, but figured I'd join in the fun tonight here anyway :)

I got $385 from sellyourmac....and I don't have to send it until 14 days from now.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Why is it that when I hear/read these words from that song the first thing that comes to mind is Metallica and a whole different type of music? Maybe I'm beginning to get slackeyed? Where's my taser? That'll keep me up! LOL

Enter Sandman... Great song

And I don't think you should go the taser route. If you do YouTube it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
For a fact, they cannot charge an upgrade fee for purchasing a device at full MSRP.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
ah yes, forgot about the other route for unsubsidy, *stares at wallet* could never think about purchasing an iphone for $650. it's basically getting a phone from apple..of course they wouldn't charge an upgrade, you're basically not even getting an upgrade to charge for it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2