Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the 16GB black and it filled up pretty easy upgraded to the 32GB 4s and it still sits at about 16GB full give or take a few GB's but this time around going to go for the 64GB cause after all YOLO hahaha im still debating on black or white i think its going to come down to what they have available at the time and last second decision.

angelicar84

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for the iPhone 5 since I've been able to upgrade (May 2012). I will definitely be pre-ordering.... As a new iPhone consumer; Question: With pre-ordering, will I pick up my purchase at a local Apple store or will it be shipped to me?

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i know apple isn't emphasizing, well they never emphasized on any accessories, but they are emphasizing that we're well protected with just the phone itself. haha 20% "more" durable of the new gen gorilla glass. anyways, would anyone like to throw some ideas on the brands/companies/new design iphone 5 cases, bumpers..screen protectors? i'm definitely going to order one this upcoming week on time with when the iphone ships in

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
i liked when this thread had like 5 people and it wasnt on a new page every 30 seconds....and i had a better chance at a prize....

jdradvisors

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
yes, upgrade fee is unavoidable. i use to just play around and ask if i they can waive what was before $18 fee from at&t but now that it rose up to $36 absolutely no getting by it :(

For a fact, they cannot charge an upgrade fee for purchasing a device at full MSRP.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

mikells43

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
i always stay with light colors, my ipad is white and my 4s is white so this one is gonna be white or silver or whatever the heck color it is.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the iPhone 5 since I've been able to upgrade (May 2012). I will definitely be pre-ordering.... As a new iPhone consumer; Question: With pre-ordering, will I pick up my purchase at a local Apple store or will it be shipped to me?
i heard it will be shipped to you, they stopped doing pick ups since iphone 4s release

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Mr. Sandman.... Bring me a dream.... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it that when I hear/read these words from that song the first thing that comes to mind is Metallica and a whole different type of music? Maybe I'm beginning to get slackeyed? Where's my taser? That'll keep me up! LOL

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
eh??......

In Canada, if you buy direct from Apple, they are world unlocked :)

Now my question is this.

I don't want to go crazy, but I plan on ordering one or two extra to resell to offset the cost of me getting one subsidized through Telus.

What has been the most popular model? It seems 16 gigs are the ones everyone wants, but is that the case? Black or white? I know the white models were really popular when they came out. But when I went to get the first iPad, the only ones available were the 16 and 64gb, is that about the same here, possibly?

And lord all mighty I'm trying to decide between the 32 or 64. I will be taking lots or pics and video with it, and I'm an app hoarder, too... Argh!!

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm not pre ordering unless my iPhone 4S sells on eBay in the next 2.5 hrs. :-(

I'm a dev and have always preordered - but times are tough this year. I'll have to wait a month or two, but figured I'd join in the fun tonight here anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.