Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking paying full price instead of the partially subsidized price of AT&T. The partial subsidy is 200 off retail but with 36 upgrade fee. Dose anyone know if I need to pay upgrade fee if I pay full price? The iPads have no upgrade fees for their data plan.

Absolutely not. If you do, AT&T sucks.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaPhoneking

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking paying full price instead of the partially subsidized price of AT&T. The partial subsidy is 200 off retail but with 36 upgrade fee. Dose anyone know if I need to pay upgrade fee if I pay full price? The iPads have no upgrade fees for their data plan.
yes, upgrade fee is unavoidable. i use to just play around and ask if i they can waive what was before $18 fee from at&t but now that it rose up to $36 absolutely no getting by it :(

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations to Rene and iMore for totally predicting all the features on this new phone.You totally nailed it! I think you've earned the title 'Rumor Central' :D

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
16 GB Black from Apple.ca ! Where my Canadians at? =)
Ordering a 16GB because I really only use my phone to text and browse. Occasionally do some light gaming and I only sync a quarter of my music collection.

cableguy619

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods