Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I'm here, I'm here!

After waiting in line at an Apple Store for three and a half hours (in the blazing hot SoCal sun, although they did give us bottled water and Rice Krispie treats) for the iPhone 4 release .. my 10 month old puppy and I will be up ready to jump ship from AT&T and shack up with Verizon.

Bring it on. I made cookies, y'all.

Only 3 1/2 hours? I waited from 5:30am to almost 7pm and yes it was extremely hot here in SoCal that day.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I would line up on Miami Beach like I normally do, but I'll be in NYC when it comes out. I really don't want to wait in one of those lines!!! Going to preorder and ship it to a friends office in Manhattan. Hopefully there are no ordering issues doing that.

If it doesn't work, I'll see you at Grand Central Apple Store!!

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Thats the one thing I'm worried about. I'm gonna be less than happy if I buy an ATT iPhone and 4 months later VZW announces voice over LTE.

Would the chip be capable of that though? I can't say I would know, but it seems like it would take a hardware update for that to happen. So I wouldn't worry about that.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
haha!! i'm a broke college student who saved enough over the summer for this one release! no eyes to be rolled at since everyone understands XD

Don't feel bad. I'm spending just about 85% of my commission check from July buying at full price.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Carlosalvarado

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Im just here cause im a huge apple fan

I think it would be awsome to preorder the new iphone 5 tonight it would be totally awsome to have it arrive in the mail but imma have to conform to watching unboxing videos. I love the new design and lets hope we can win something here tonight if not a device maybe some accessories? Lol

Stillmaticb33

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Signed up to sell iphone 4 on gazelle...then immediately checked ebay, both of which pay via paypal, and ebay gives me 50$ more--- i hope you know which one i'm going with

jacobjanzen

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Let's get this party started! *Kick dances like he's Kid n' Play from the 80s*.

Oh... And let's give away a prize RIGHT NOW.

Congrats MoneyMike47, being the first one to reply to this thread,

You win a Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones!!

Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Bluetooth - iMore Store

More prizes to come! So... Who's ordering what from whom?

I'm thinking from Apple, but wondering if anyone knows if Canadian iPhones will be unlocked? I believe they were in the past. I ordered my iPhone 4 direct, and it was unlocked.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Let's get this party started! *Kick dances like he's Kid n' Play from the 80s*.

Oh... And let's give away a prize RIGHT NOW.

Congrats MoneyMike47, being the first one to reply to this thread,

You win a Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones!!

Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Bluetooth - iMore Store

More prizes to come! So... Who's ordering what from whom?

Wow Rene you soooooo just made me have a House Party flashback lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlake02

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

anon(1019781)

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I will be staying up late to pre-order for my sister who works at 6am. Naturally, she wants a White one to show up at her workplace so she handed the reins over to me for the night because I don't have to get up so early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.