Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BevinLM

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hoping someone can answer this for me.... I will be using my wife's upgrade on Verizon. Is it necessary to do the "transfer upgrade" routine? Is there any reason that I can't just order it through her line and then activate it on my number when the phone arrives or would that not work?? Thanks!

If I remember correctly, when I did the "transfer upgrade" on AT&T it was quite painless. I just called their number, gave them the ser # info and last 4 of my SSI and whamo, done deal. Not too sure how it is w/ VZ though..

rion_j

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hoping someone can answer this for me.... I will be using my wife's upgrade on Verizon. Is it necessary to do the "transfer upgrade" routine? Is there any reason that I can't just order it through her line and then activate it on my number when the phone arrives or would that not work?? Thanks!

can you transfer the upgrade now? or do you have to wait until you order the device? if it were me, id take care of the upgrade transfer before ordering. might be a pain to activate day of w/o taking care of that first

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone so quick question, I went to the apple website earlier and I tried to check my legibility which I know I can upgrade but every time I put my information in it tells me my password is wrong, and I know its not because I just logged in on my AT&T account... Any suggestions???? Thank you :)

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone so quick question, I went to the apple website earlier and I tried to check my legibility which I know I can upgrade but every time I put my information in it tells me my password is wrong, and I know its not because I just logged in on my AT&T account... Any suggestions???? Thank you :)
account password. not website password!

LeTroll

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

i would order through verizon and do the transfer upgrade, if you order through her line it would add a data plan if she doesnt have one already and would be more of a hassle to fix, but you could do that and just activate on your line

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited. This will be my first iPhone. I'm going to preorder through apple so I'll be up until 3 like everyone else on the east coast. Now Sprint needs to bring LTE to Washington, DC.

EW800#AC

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
can you transfer the upgrade now? or do you have to wait until you order the device? if it were me, id take care of the upgrade transfer before ordering. might be a pain to activate day of w/o taking care of that first

I tried to transfer the upgrade earlier today, but looks like it has to actually be part of the ordering process, which I obviously could not do at the time.

Just over three hours to go! :)

rion_j

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site

you dont have to put a password in to check eligibility. just skip that..site is down now, so you'll have to wait.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thats what the original word was but it was released that Apple would have had to put a third antenna in for that to work.

I also read that they know that LTE is suppose to evolve to where voice will also be done thru LTE so maybe since LTE is not everywhere just yet they think have some time.

sarder

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
As I log into the att.com website to wait and order my new iPhone5 I am startled to see a giant countdown for the "big event" as they call it. This made me think, "given the opportunity, would I pay full price to pre-order a new iPhone before they held their keynote for said device, if it was guaranteed to arrive on my doorstep the day after the keynote was delivered"? My answer is a resounding YES!!! Apple has not, and will never disappoint in the mobile or laptop market.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

crilund

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey there guys, havent read through the whole thread but maybe someone has or can answer this. Im switching to a different carrier while trying to pre-order the 16g back slate iphone. My question is, which is better: ordering from apple website or ordering from the carrier? thanks in advance

ohh located on the west
coast and watching Game of Thrones season 2, while I wait.

ajacejack#IM

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Can't Wait

I cannot wait to do this tonight. Ive never had an iPhone before, I've been stuck with the Droid X for over 2 years now, big mistake. Never going back to Android again. iPhone for life!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited. This will be my first iPhone. I'm going to preorder through apple so I'll be up until 3 like everyone else on the east coast. Now Sprint needs to bring LTE to Washington, DC.

Perhaps, but if they did Obama will Bogard all the bandwidth lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro