Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino63004

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok so.... I have an available upgrade on a dumb phone on my account. I want to order an iPhone 5 to replace my 4s ( using my dumb phone upgrade of course). Should I or will I be able to order and replace my 4s by preordering online or is this an in store purchase situation?

Looking at a 16gb Verizon Black

You should be able to do it online no problem. I have and will be doing that tonight. I'm taking an upgrade from another line and using it on my line to replace my 4S as well.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know who ships quicker as far as Apple direct or the carrier (Verizon)?

I always remember reading about the iPhones coming early before launch day, for previous releases. But I don't recall if it's the carrier or Apple that ships it first.

Read this carefully and slowly so you can comprehend:

It doesn't matter. It isn't coming early. Write it down. In ink.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok so.... I have an available upgrade on a dumb phone on my account. I want to order an iPhone 5 to replace my 4s ( using my dumb phone upgrade of course). Should I or will I be able to order and replace my 4s by preordering online or is this an in store purchase situation?

Looking at a 16gb Verizon Black
this is no issue through VZW website, just hit the transfer upgrade button during the process

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
so im thinking this might be unpopular but...

what case is everyone looking at if your gonna use a case? have otterbox defenders on my 4/s dont know if i should switch it up

I dont think you will need a case anymore, well I never really had one on my 4, but I did end up buying the Element Case pro which was more for style than protection.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I dont think you will need a case anymore, well I never really had one on my 4, but I did end up buying the Element Case pro which was more for style than protection.
what makes you say that? the back still has some glass elements, and the front can crack as easily as the 4s on a fall

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am off the day of the launch so I'm tempted to do it in line but I don't really work well in the morning unless I'm already awake, so I will have my jammies on playing xbox so I can pre-order it. Any news on rogers Canada pricing at all or still up in the air?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone!

I plan on sticking with AT&T as it is a better price point for me. Looking to get the 16gb black iPhone this time. Got the white for the 4S, and the black just looks so sexy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.