Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Replacing my 32 gig iPhone 4 with a black 32 gig 5. Sticking with AT&T since they'll let me keep my unlimited data. I really thought about switching to Verizon because they have the much bigger LTE footprint, but I hate their "share everything" plans since I'm the only one on my account and because AT&T claims that they are rolling out LTE around Detroit and 39 other markets by the end of the year. Fingers crossed they are able to keep that promise.

Giorivera

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know who ships quicker as far as Apple direct or the carrier (Verizon)?

I always remember reading about the iPhones coming early before launch day, for previous releases. But I don't recall if it's the carrier or Apple that ships it first.

Sentenial

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know who ships quicker as far as Apple direct or the carrier (Verizon)?

I always remember reading about the iPhones coming early before launch day, for previous releases. But I don't recall if it's the carrier or Apple that ships it first.

As far as I remember, and correct me if I'm wrong, it was Apple who gave out the iPhones early to the delivery guys.
The delivery guys were suppose to wait until launch day to deliver the phones to our doors. Sometimes a delivery man would drop one off early.
That's what I'm hoping for this year.

Sentenial

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Question: When I preorder my iPhone tonight on apple.com, I want to use my eligible upgrade on my AT&T account.
What information will I have to provide Apple to prove that I'm eligible? It's a family plan too btw.

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Why can't Verizon just keep us good folks grandfathered so we don't have to switch to their ugly tiered scary plans? Waaaaaaah. < < Whack me with a pillow why don't ya! > > :)

Reactions: DaPhoneking

chrishull

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm headed to bed around midnight Atlanta time with the full confidence that my 2 year old son who's fighting a cold will have me out of bed a couple of times during the night. I'll jump online and order a 16gb black AT&T version during one of those trips to put him back to bed.

16gb... this stay at home dad is just happy to be getting an iPhone 5 to replace a rather rickety, battered 3GS.

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
just buy at full price and you stay grandfathered lol

OMG I never thought of that!!!!!!!!!!!! Here...take it....done! Ha! (If I had just won lotto and had some left over to spend on that $29 accessorie lol then I would). But nooooooo thanksss! haha.

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok so.... I have an available upgrade on a dumb phone on my account. I want to order an iPhone 5 to replace my 4s ( using my dumb phone upgrade of course). Should I or will I be able to order and replace my 4s by preordering online or is this an in store purchase situation?

Looking at a 16gb Verizon Black

cascivic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
so im thinking this might be unpopular but...

what case is everyone looking at if your gonna use a case? have otterbox defenders on my 4/s dont know if i should switch it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73