Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Really can't tell if Dan is serious in his "I told you I'd get you to the end" speech.

I have a feeling if he is in the final two with her? CBS will miraculously give the winning coach $100K

Of course he's not serious. Dan cares about one person and one person only, himself. He's said this plenty of times in the Diary room.

But he is an AMAZING player. I can't believe how manipulative he is.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I can totally believe Dan did that to her, but Shane is equally stupid for not trying to talk her out of using the veto on Dan. Like, I get that Danielle could be swayed by Dan.. but Shane too? COME ON! My money is on Ian - he's liked in the Jury House. Dan screwed pretty much everyone there.

Really can't tell if Dan is serious in his "I told you I'd get you to the end" speech.

I have a feeling if he is in the final two with her? CBS will miraculously give the winning coach $100K

he goes "my job is to get you to the end and win" HOW DOES SHE BELIEVE THAT?! like he doesnt want 500k? are u ****ting me?

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if you can get AT&T to unlock an iPhone 5 if you buy it off contract? I know they will unlock old models on accounts that have completed contracts but idk about buying outright...

(This is all assuming Apple won't let me buy unlocked tonight)
at&t are very strict and buttholes. literally, they won't

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if you can get AT&T to unlock an iPhone 5 if you buy it off contract? I know they will unlock old models on accounts that have completed contracts but idk about buying outright...

(This is all assuming Apple won't let me buy unlocked tonight)

if you buy it off-contract then it should not be locked, assuming you buy directly from Apple when the unlocked versions are released... if you buy from AT&T on full price too, they are locked and they will not release it unless your contract is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2