Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if I buy it through AT&T site (Which is down by the way, 501 error) can i also buy the cables and adapters on their site as well. I want to make one credit card burn, not several!

Google AT&T click the wireless under the first link.
Click login
Works for me every time.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
She's too much. "Y'all backdoored me!" .. um, no. You're still in the game, doll face. How epic was the Jury House smackdown between Britney and Frank? Ashley and her bubbles.. dying.. dying..

Really can't tell if Dan is serious in his "I told you I'd get you to the end" speech.

I have a feeling if he is in the final two with her? CBS will miraculously give the winning coach $100K

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe Dan did that to her. Actually, I can. But I do feel sad for her. She's an idiot though. So is Ian, Do they both really think they're going to win if they take Dan to the final 2? Seriously, Dan is going to win if he makes it to the end. I don't understand how no one in the house seems to understand that.

I want Ian to win. Geeks for life!

I can totally believe Dan did that to her, but Shane is equally stupid for not trying to talk her out of using the veto on Dan. Like, I get that Danielle could be swayed by Dan.. but Shane too? COME ON! My money is on Ian - he's liked in the Jury House. Dan screwed pretty much everyone there.

mtmjr90

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if you can get AT&T to unlock an iPhone 5 if you buy it off contract? I know they will unlock old models on accounts that have completed contracts but idk about buying outright...

(This is all assuming Apple won't let me buy unlocked tonight)

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to keep refreshing the apple store :p I have an apple gift card that needs to be used some will be refreshing the apple store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice