Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
agreed, originally thought at&t's website timer was counting down to the time the site crashes, not preorder. :D

it does it every year you can't pre order until 2am central 12am pacific, and 3am est if you go on either apple or att before that you either get the crash or the apple store is updating at this time.

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone... Home stretch here, before it gets all crazy, just want to say: had an awesome time with everyone! Thanks iMore for throwing this all together for us and making this such a great community! Thanks so much for all the prizes, and thanks for keeping these past hours interesting everybody! I hope we all get what we came for and get to bed soon as possible CHEEEERS IMORE FAMILY!! :)

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
Yup agreed... Thank you iMore you def made tonight much more fun and absolutely helped me get through PLL hahaha and the gift was a huge plus :)

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone... Home stretch here, before it gets all crazy, just want to say: had an awesome time with everyone! Thanks iMore for throwing this all together for us and making this such a great community! Thanks so much for all the prizes, and thanks for keeping these past hours interesting everybody! I hope we all get what we came for and get to bed soon as possible CHEEEERS IMORE FAMILY!! :)

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk
definitely, it's been a blast, whether i won or not, just like to say we're all winners, most of us will be picking up an iphone 5! despite my lack of green in my empty wallet, im glad i managed to save up for something that rene has predicted and got me to start saving summer '12!!!

Xdmfan

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
So I am pretty new to the imore I seen Renee on the Mac break weekly I like what you guys are doing here I have listened to your last 7 podcast as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox