- 09-13-2012, 09:25 PM #176
- 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM #177
- 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM #178
- 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM #179iMore Beginner
- 63 Posts
I am off the day of the launch so I'm tempted to do it in line but I don't really work well in the morning unless I'm already awake, so I will have my jammies on playing xbox so I can pre-order it. Any news on rogers Canada pricing at all or still up in the air?
- 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM #180
- 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM #181
- 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM #182
Does anyone know if The Verizon store will have the iPhone 5 on launch day?
- 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM #183
- 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM #184
- 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM #185
- 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM #186
- 09-13-2012, 09:29 PM #187
- 09-13-2012, 09:29 PM #188iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Hello there!! This is exciting!!!
I am HOPING I pre-order the new iphone 5...thinking of setting up my alarm for 2:45am EST time!!!
My husband can't decide if he wants to upgrade...hes a "blackberry user".....he loves his new iPad and I told him he will love the iPhone but not sure he will make the switch.
Rogers (canadian) is offering Reservation services right at 3am. As for me, I am not eligible for an upgrade just yet as I have the 4 and got it last summer. So I will have to order from Apple.
Do I have to set Apple up now so its quicker when I order?? I've ordered a photo book before and it went through under my Apple ID, is this the case when ordering a new phone???
Someone, please convince me to do the switch from the 4 to the 5 lol I SOOOOOO want it, but part of me is saying WAIT!
If not, then I may just get my husbands tonight and surprise him
- 09-13-2012, 09:29 PM #189
- 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM #190
- 09-13-2012, 09:31 PM #191
- 09-13-2012, 09:32 PM #192
- 09-13-2012, 09:33 PM #193iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I pre ordered my iPhone 4S. I remember to set few alarms but I still don't know what happened and why I wasn't able to wake up at that night. Hopefully it will be better tonight.
- 09-13-2012, 09:34 PM #194
So when are the prizes getting announced?
- 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM #195iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I did a trial run right now on apples website. I added 2 iphone 4s to my cart and i noticed that it gives me a message that says you can only add one iphone per checkout at a time. So that means I will have to do the whole check out process twice!
- 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM #196
Cant Wait, Cant Wait. my 1st iphone im so excited...201am st.louis time...the white n silver go hard its so classy but flashy and precise cant wait i have to get used to the whole apple ios ima miss android...oh well, S3 u almost had me.
- 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM #197
- 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM #198
- 09-13-2012, 09:36 PM #199iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 09:36 PM #200
I'm staying up for sure. Oh wait, nevermind I'm at work, so I'll be up anyway!
I'm pre-ordering yes. I'm also coming from an Android phone (yes, I know). I would have gotten the iPhone last iteration had it supported 4G speeds, but I was spoiled by it already, so I stuck with Android until such time as Apple put the technology into their phone.