- 09-13-2012, 09:00 PM #126
- 09-13-2012, 09:00 PM #127iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Sprint, white iPhone 5 64gb. But the black is looking sweet too! Currently have a black 32gb 4S that my mom will be getting. I'm using GSM iOS 6 and it has the panoramic feature for the camera. Interesting.
- 09-13-2012, 09:00 PM #128iMore Newbie
- 16 Posts
I am thinking that this time I will just sleep until about 2AM PDT.
It is a frustrating mess the first hour or two, and you will still get in on the first shipment in you wait a bit.
- 09-13-2012, 09:01 PM #129
- 09-13-2012, 09:01 PM #130iMore Pro
- 698 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 09:02 PM #131iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
Can't decide if I should preorder or wait at the Apple Store
I'm thinking I should just preorder and wait but maybe ill join in on the craziness and wait in line.
- 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM #132
- 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM #133
- 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM #134iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM #135
- 09-13-2012, 09:04 PM #136
I'm after a 16 GB black iPhone on ATT. I was lamenting the family plan that keeps me tied to ATT, and dreaming of Verizon's LTE, until I heard the no simultaneous Voice/Data rumors. That placates me a bit I suppose.
I've never been able to actually get through at midnight, or even close to midnight. Have usually given up and gotten through when i wake up--around 5 Pacific. Oh well, you can only accommodate so many people at once.
- 09-13-2012, 09:04 PM #137
- 09-13-2012, 09:04 PM #138iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I have never preordered I've always bought in store. I can't wait. Going for a 16 gb black on AT&T.
- 09-13-2012, 09:05 PM #139
- 09-13-2012, 09:05 PM #140
- 09-13-2012, 09:07 PM #141
- 09-13-2012, 09:07 PM #142iMore Newbie
- 42 Posts
Replacing my 32 gig iPhone 4 with a black 32 gig 5. Sticking with AT&T since they'll let me keep my unlimited data. I really thought about switching to Verizon because they have the much bigger LTE footprint, but I hate their "share everything" plans since I'm the only one on my account and because AT&T claims that they are rolling out LTE around Detroit and 39 other markets by the end of the year. Fingers crossed they are able to keep that promise.
- 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM #143
- 09-13-2012, 09:08 PM #144
- 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM #145
AT&T Black 16Gb! I'll be preordering @2am local time here in Tennessee.
- 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM #146
Does anyone know who ships quicker as far as Apple direct or the carrier (Verizon)?
I always remember reading about the iPhones coming early before launch day, for previous releases. But I don't recall if it's the carrier or Apple that ships it first.
- 09-13-2012, 09:10 PM #147
- 09-13-2012, 09:11 PM #148
- 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM #149
The delivery guys were suppose to wait until launch day to deliver the phones to our doors. Sometimes a delivery man would drop one off early.
That's what I'm hoping for this year.
- 09-13-2012, 09:14 PM #150
Question: When I preorder my iPhone tonight on apple.com, I want to use my eligible upgrade on my AT&T account.
What information will I have to provide Apple to prove that I'm eligible? It's a family plan too btw.