Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmeyn

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
att.com/wireless let me sign in and choose which line to upgrade....then gave me an error message.

ps. on my ipad, pc browser says to wait

AaronArk

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
confused

so I managed to pre order a black 32gb ATT iphone 5 a few minutes before midnight. however, the site wouldnt let me enter my email. i have an order confirmation number that i screen shotted. does this seem sketchy?

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i got so far as the checkout for the apple store app but everytimne is asks for me apple id password, i enter it and it says the service has timed out and i have to keep retrying =[ and i know my password is correct too

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
got impatient with apple.com still being down, so ordered direct with Verizon. Was able to keep my unlimited data plan since I bought full retail. 32gb black :)

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Wow, Apple's site only crashed once for me, went through fine the second time. Sweet! I can go back to sleep! Good luck everybody! Looks like Apple used a couple of those billion to finally upgrade their servers! Woohoo!

Xion5460

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Use the mobile app for the Apple store. Running extremely smooth for the few I've talked to. Hopefully that helps everybody out!

Got my ATT Black 64!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711