- 09-14-2012, 03:59 AM #2851
then i went to the apple site and finally got in, and since att's servers were down, it couldn't complete the order, but they said they reserved me one and would send me an email to complete the order when they could contact att's servers.
then i got the email to complete, went to do it, and after entering all the payment and stuff, it just keeps going back to the cart with no error or message of any kind.
if i had an ios device to use their app i would, but i guess they only want people who already own their products to buy the newer ones.
- 09-14-2012, 03:59 AM #2852
Last edited by Redshirt; 09-14-2012 at 04:03 AM.
- 09-14-2012, 03:59 AM #2853
- 09-14-2012, 04:00 AM #2854
- 09-14-2012, 04:02 AM #2855
- 09-14-2012, 04:02 AM #2856
- 09-14-2012, 04:02 AM #2857iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Black 16 GB, AT&T, unlimited data, ordered using Apple Store App. Couldn't be happier!
- 09-14-2012, 04:05 AM #2858
They've been received early for the iPhone 4. Not sure on the 4s, I think those pretty much came on the correct day. Just keep an eye on your order. It'll give you the day it is actually shipped, and you should be able to track from the shipping site from that point. And yes, there have been shipping delays and misdirections before as well. You've got millions of these things floating around FedEx, etc, anything can happen.
- 09-14-2012, 04:07 AM #2859
I know some of you guys have pointed out but they've already pushed back shipping to 2 weeks after a couple hours. Wow. Just wow. I wonder if this just astronomical sales, real supply shortage or possible even Apple making sure they have the most available for in store release so they can continue to generate those long lines. Probably a combination of all, but wow.
- 09-14-2012, 04:08 AM #2860
- 09-14-2012, 04:16 AM #2861
- 09-14-2012, 04:21 AM #2862iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
3:29 on apple store app!
This was timing out since 2:59 est. went to attupgrader app and was crashing. Kept plugging in iTunes pw and eventually got through at 3:29. Wife will be happy!!
- 09-14-2012, 04:25 AM #2863
I didn't have any problem placing an order on the Apple site. Pre orders have only been available for two hours and shipping is at 2 weeks! I can only imagine what it will be for people later on in the day.
Order placed: AT&T 16gb Black/Slate
Shipping : 2 weeks (crossing my fingers it arrives next week)
- 09-14-2012, 04:29 AM #2864
Ahhhhhh!!!! VZW Support did say unlimited data would be grandfathered over to the 4G IPhone. But, I tweeted them. And he wrote back saying you can only keep unlimited data if you pay the full retail price. I'm thinking twice about upgrading to the iPhone 5 now.
- 09-14-2012, 04:40 AM #2865
- 09-14-2012, 04:41 AM #2866
- 09-14-2012, 04:42 AM #2867iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
Jeff, you just ordered your iPhone 5. What are you going to do now?
I'm going to Disneyland! (no, really...leaving for Dland in 5 hours)
- 09-14-2012, 04:50 AM #2868iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Ordered at 3:46 EDT. Apple Store online did all on my 4S. IP5: Verizon. Black. 64. New account (dumping ATT - no LTE here). Delivery promised on 21.
Very easy. Faster then last year.
Can not use iphone's app if switching to new provider. Only upgrade/add line.
I never got anything early. Last year it was UPS (or FedEx at 4 pm ir so)
- 09-14-2012, 04:56 AM #2869
- 09-14-2012, 04:57 AM #2870
- 09-14-2012, 04:59 AM #2871
- 09-14-2012, 05:02 AM #2872
- 09-14-2012, 05:03 AM #2873iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Wow Verizon ..pay full price to keep unlimited plan? That is soooo whack.
- 09-14-2012, 05:09 AM #2874iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Just bought mine finnaly going to bed!
- 09-14-2012, 05:13 AM #2875