- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2476iMore Newbie
- 46 Posts
Got two orders in for me and my wife. The only hiccup is on my order it forced me to switch my text plan from the $5/200 to just the $0 one, but it still showed the grandfathered unlimited for $30. We're on a family plan and my wife's number is the "main" number. I'll have to call AT&T to get my old text plan put back.
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2477iMore Intermediate
- 173 Posts
I tried the Apple store app, but that kept crashing for me so I kept refreshing. What sucked was I wasn't able to use my apple gift card Owell I'll use it for accessories lol
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2478
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2479iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Just got my iPhone5
The website was great to me! in less than 5 minutes I had purchased my new iPhone!
Couldn't be happier!!!!!
Now i'll have to look at those accessories on iMore to protect and compliment my new phone!
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2480iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Dribble dribble dribble
Foul shot to win the gameeeeeee.
Got it. iPhone Five for the win!! (even if I'm 29 and my dads name is still on my unlimited grandfather att account.
Come sept twenty one I'm in the drivers seat!!!!!
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2481
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2482iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
FInally got through on Apple's online store but still haven't received the confirmation email. Getting a bit worried now.
I also went all out and got a 64gb black through AT&T. Upgrading from the 4, that I received 2 days earlier back in 2010. I pre-ordered also through Apple online store. Took forever since the servers kept crashing. Good luck everyone, I'm going back to bed.
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2483iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2484iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
To whoever posted about the app store app working...
easiest and quickest pre-order i've ever done.
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2485iPhone Newbie
- 32 Posts
How do I change shipping address to my office?
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2486iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
Wow..I think the iphone 5 pre order crashed the internet. Google.com was super slow...had to reconnect a couple of times to make sure it wasnt me!
Got one at 3:20 via apple store app because online store was fubar
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2487
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2488
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2489iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
ordered through app store on my iphone. Finally!! Good Night!!
- 09-14-2012, 02:25 AM #2490iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Just placed order on Apple Store app. Still waiting on confirmation email. Apple.com still "we'll be back" for me.
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2491
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2492
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2493iPhone Newbie
- 35 Posts
Goodnight guys. I hope my Apple processing emails turn into confirmation by morning.
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2494iPhone Intermediate
- 130 Posts
do they preload it with your nano sim/number? and all you have to do is turn on the phone and activate that sim card? so the one i have now dies after nano sim activation?
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2495
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2496iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2497
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2498iMore Beginner
- 55 Posts
Ordered via Verizon?
Ordered, I think via Verizon but not sure having trouble getting through to confirm
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2499
- 09-14-2012, 02:26 AM #2500
The damm apple store has said in many languages for hours that it is updating and will be back up soon it is now 3:25 and still have the same message chat the hell is going on since many of you have ordered on the apple site I am adding a line so can't use the apple store app
What the h--- is going on?