- 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM #226
- 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM #227iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
- 09-13-2012, 09:52 PM #228
- 09-13-2012, 09:53 PM #229
- 09-13-2012, 09:54 PM #230
- 09-13-2012, 09:55 PM #231
- 09-13-2012, 09:55 PM #232
- 09-13-2012, 09:55 PM #233
- 09-13-2012, 09:56 PM #234
I honestly can't wait! I'll be ordering two white/silver 16 GB versions on Verizon.
This may have already been asked. I'm doing an alternate upgrade so that I could keep my unlimited plan. Does the phone have to be actived on the line it's intended for, or can I just pop in my sim and be off?
- 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM #235iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I take quite a few photos and some videos (well, to me at least...my quick estimation is about 1,000 photos and videos cumulatively over this last 11 months) but I just make sure to offload many of those to cloud storage every month or so. It just seems unnecessary to keep every version of every photo I've ever taken on the phone itself when I rarely ever need to show anyone every single photo all at once.
The Dropbox app makes uploading extremely easy by automatically shooting all of your photos/videos to your specific folder on the cloud whenever you open the app. They also throw in up to I think 3gb extra storage for free just by activating this feature on the app. Overall, it's a really nice feature and between iCloud, Drive, Dropbox, etc... and the apps associated with those services there really isn't any reason why I should EVER run out of space on my 4S...that is until I sell it after I buy a 5
- 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM #236
- 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM #237
- 09-13-2012, 09:58 PM #238
- 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM #239
- 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM #240
I usually get the 16GB version so I put enough away for that and apple care, but I think i will actually go after the 32 GB version this time. I think I will hold out for 2 yrs this time around
- 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM #241
- 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM #242
- 09-13-2012, 09:59 PM #243
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #244iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
My last iPhone purchase was the iPhone 4 and after trying unsuccessfully to pre-order on Apple I was successful through AT&T website. The iPhone 4 arrived the Thursday before launch day (Friday). I was overjoyed. I hope that happens this time as well.
Edit: Upgrading from 16GB iPhone 4 to 32GB iPhone 5. I've owned the original iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 4
Last edited by bigdonvincenzo; 09-13-2012 at 10:04 PM.
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #245
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #246
I was going to preorder but I think I want to actual see it before I commit. I love my iPhone 4 but my eyes are getting old and it is so hard to read text in some apps that don't allow zooming so I want to be sure that the bigger screen make it easier to read.
If it is easier than I am getting a 64gb in black on AT&T!!!!! And an Otterbox Defender to protect it.
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #247
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #248iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
second time staying up for pre order. Stayed up for IPhone 4 on Verizon and cant wait for iPhone 5. Since I only got 3 hrs last night and will be up till 4 or so tonight. Oh well I will sleep tomorrow night dreaming of my iphone 5
- 09-13-2012, 10:00 PM #249
- 09-13-2012, 10:01 PM #250