Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I broke the screen on my 4 And went to eBay and bought a white screen. I had no idea that I had to buy the white button as well so I had a black phone, white screen and black button. When I got my 5 I def went white and silver with a clear case to show off the back

dinaputri91

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got My White Iphone 5 today..
i had iphone 4 with black before so I want to see something new on my hand, but i think it would be suit with my BB 9790 white and my White Ipad 4

BrunoF

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I actually have both because we develop iPhone app and we do a lot of testing, but something I have noticed is that the white iPhone aluminum bumper is not as slippery as the black iPhone bumper.
You could say who cares but I do care a lot because the phone will not rotate as fast when using the Cycloramic app. Here is a video of the black iPhone turning.

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Although I purchased a white iPhone 5 on the day of release, I'm to this day regretting it due to it's lack of dirt resistance. You may say I'm silly not to use protective films and cases but I like the phone to be how Apple desired it to be used - therefore the small lips around the bezel have collected a lot of dirt and made the phone look scruffy. Therefore I'd advise you to use protective films and, or cases if you desire to purchase a White & Silver iPhone 5.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY got my iPhone 5 today and went with the black/slate model (had a white iPhone 4). Ghost Armored the entire phone and absolutely love it.

jonathan2677

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I and my son have iPhone 5 and I love them my sister has it in white and its not for me from a distance it almost reminds me of a 4s I just think the 5 is supposed to have that nice sleek but classy look of the black and slate, I also have a mini ipad in black and slate love it just bought a ipad 4 and must admit the white looks better but went with black to fit my collection

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have bought the white S2 and white S3and they both have picked up dirt and grease as I work in a factory, but that was Samsung. Really love white phones, and but really don't like the scuff, may have to go for the black

sidhumeet0

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey...!!! I'm not crazy about the back of the white one. But, I want the white phone. I figure the phone is going to end up covered with a case anyway, so you won't see the back, so it doesn't really matter.... so I'm going to get the white!! :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1