Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a white 32gb from apple but I wish I ordered a black. The black looks so classy. Oh well I think I will exchange it and go up to the 64gb and get a black one.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
no way am i getting one but the black and slate looks a lot more refined to me. The white and silver just looks dirty and ugly to me

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
32gb white all the way, I like the stormtrooper look.
same here!!!! all my cases for my iphones has been white, so this time I went white and 32 gig as well....keep running out of room on my 16, just tried to update apps, no room :/

cant wait till friday!

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My wife and i got black ones. I ordered a glow in the dark skin to cover mine up though. I work in a dark environment so it should be interesting to see how well the skin glows.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just read an early review of the iPhone 5 and people were already noting that the black anodized coating was rubbing off on the Black/Slate model. Glad I got White/Silver!! :D

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just read an early review of the iPhone 5 and people were already noting that the black anodized coating was rubbing off on the Black/Slate model. Glad I got White/Silver!! :D

Ya, I assumed something like this. I did the same and got white/silver (I also like white phones and like the contrast between the black screen and white border on my ipad3).

My BB Storm2 had that anodized back aluminum, and after a year, it was pretty scratched up.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

So glad I went with the White one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I got the Black/Slate. I hope the anodized coating does not come off! Well if this happens I guess I'll get the White when the iPhone 6 comes out. 😜

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Black is pure sex BABY! I'M LOVING THE TOUCH OF THIS PHONE.
MY HAND IS LITERALLY MELTING ON THE SCREEN.
IT'S THAT AWESOME!

although I saw the White one. It's pretty awesome too! But I'm more of a classy guy. Black goes well with me :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2