Black & Slate or White & Silver

Which Awesome iPhone color!

• Total voters

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys!
I shall create a poll for this so that people don't have to read all the comments.

As for me! I'm on Black & Slate. If it's exactly the same as the pictures. Saw it on my iPad's Retina Display. It's awesome and sexy!
Classy and sleek. Perfect for the new fashion these days.

Last edited:

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only on that seem to notice the black iPhone's slate seems bit more lighter than expected on the hands on video in YouTube ?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, this will be the first time since the 3GS came out that i actually really WANT the white one...i like the lighter aluminum on white theme better, looks clean and classy. I told myself years ago that i'd never have a white phone again (because my 3GS showed scratches like crazy), but i think I'm going to go back on that and pre-order the white one.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm 90% sure I'm going white and silver. I like the way the white stands out and the lite colored aluminum. If the black one was truly all black but I think the slate is going to look way to bluish grey for my liking.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I debating on black or white. I have a white 4S, the pictures of the white 5 looks great, but that black with the slate is looking very slick to me. I wish the retailers could have each version out for us to look at before we pre-order or buy.

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the black one. I had a white iPhone 4S for a month, I hated it, and traded it to someone with a Black one luckily .That Black and Slate finish looks awesome!

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Well here's just my opinion on the colours
The black is more suited towards those who want to go classy.
Let's face it. Black goes well with almost anything !
the white is more suited for those who are more towards artistic and vibrant. Those who like the light.

Although I'm very impressed with the black. The videos from YouTube for those who got their hands on the phone yesterday seems to differ with pictures. Oh well I guess I'll pass on pre-orders and look at the physical iPhone 5 myself before deciding. No helping rushing only to end up disliking it on the day.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna wait and see both in person. I have a white 4S and LOVE it, but the black & slate looks pretty fly. The glass & silver metal on the back of the white just didn't catch my eye as much in the pics. But, since I'm not preordering this time I'll see how they look in my hand before making a decision.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I went white with my 3GS then back to black with the 4 and white again with the 4S. I think I'm going black this time. I kept a ZAGG on the front and back of my white 4S and it would get dirty and you could see it because it was white. I was not happy with that. So going back to Black.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Im really not sure what color I want to go with, I love the classy look of the black but the white looks so bright and clean. I think Im gonna go white.

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I love the back of the black one, I'm not crazy about the back of the white one. But, I want the white phone. I figure the phone is going to end up covered with a case anyway, so you won't see the back, so it doesn't really matter.... so I'm going to get the white!! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just as my 4S is white, when i'm readyto upgrade to the iP5 - i'll go white again also;)

Although i do have to admit, the black/slate does look really sleek:)

also, on a side note for those of you on VzW, pre-orders start at 3:01am EST:)

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I love the look of the black phone but I'm nervous about the black finish on the back and sides. I've had other gadgets that were colored aluminum, and they always get worn/scratched and you can see the shiny aluminum underneath.

So this time - for the first time - I think I'm going with white, just to be safe.

Plus, did you hear Apple will not offer bumpers this time? That kind of surprised me...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR