iPhone 5 admission

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Charging cables at my house never stay in one place. If I am the only one with the 5, my cable can only be used on my phone and my cable will not move around and be impossible to find. I like this new lightning technology already.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here although this does damper my ihome where my phone norm gos overnight even with the adapter I don't like it will be very solid .. Guess time for a new One lol

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have lots of 30-pin cables, so it's never a problem. I even have micro-USB adapters. I usually charge wirelessly, though. I guess now I'll be dependent on just the one Lightning cable, though, at least for a while. I'll probably wait for the $1 Amazon knockoffs.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
$29 is insane. I read last week they were going to be $10 which is reasonable. Too bad that rumor wasn't true.

maryrainee

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Since the iPhone launched on the Verizon network, users have begun to consider the next massive release of the iPhone 5. It seems every day you will find what might be included in the latest version of the rumors. From the naive absurdity.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since the iPhone launched on the Verizon network, users have begun to consider the next massive release of the iPhone 5. It seems every day you will find what might be included in the latest version of the rumors. From the naive absurdity.

Spamalicious!

Yeah...the adaptor is stupid, and will certainly be something i wait to buy from a chinese knockoff company.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

i dare you to say that to my FACE!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen