What time will pre-order go live?

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am curious...if you order it through Verizon's website, can you get it shipped to your house or does it have to be picked up in one of the stores?

If both websites are up (apple and verizon) which one would be better to order from? I would like to get mine on the 21st or earlier...

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am curious...if you order it through Verizon's website, can you get it shipped to your house or does it have to be picked up in one of the stores?

If both websites are up (apple and verizon) which one would be better to order from? I would like to get mine on the 21st or earlier...

You have it shipped to your house if you order through VZW.

The likelihood of getting it before the 21st is slim...according to some it has happened, but from my understanding FedEx and the like are told to hold the items until the release date.

I'd say which ever site you can get through too first is the best bet.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
You have it shipped to your house if you order through VZW.

The likelihood of getting it before the 21st is slim...according to some it has happened, but from my understanding FedEx and the like are told to hold the items until the release date.

I'd say which ever site you can get through too first is the best bet.

Thanks!

Yeah I really don't need to get it earlier haha. I just want it the day it comes out though. That's all I am really aiming for.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I've never pre-ordered before either.

If I buy outright through Apple, do I have to go to my carrier for a SIM, or will Apple send one of my choosing with the phone?

Can you buy it outright through your carrier? (on-line, pre-order)

If you get AT&T, there will be a SIM in the phone, even if you order through Apple.

Since I'm getting an upgrade on another line, I'll have to go to AT&T to get a new nano-SIM, since the one in the phone will be the other line, and my iPhone 4S has a micro-SIM. I went through the same thing last year, changing from 3GS SIM to 4 micro-SIM, cuz I didn't save the one from 2010. Next time I'll prolly have to get a pico-SIM.

Reactions: LazyStarGazer

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I was able to go into Verizon's website at 2:55 am est and do my pre-order. Unfortunately though, it wouldn't allow me to get AppleCare, or do the alternate upgrade, so I'll just ask customer service to switch the phone to the other line. Apple and Sprint's website are down for me and others at this time.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I was able to go into Verizon's website at 2:55 am est and do my pre-order. Unfortunately though, it wouldn't allow me to get AppleCare, or do the alternate upgrade, so I'll just ask customer service to switch the phone to the other line. Apple and Sprint's website are down for me and others at this time.
You can add AppleCare up to 30 days later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR