What did Jobs work on?

GMah

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I remember when Steve Jobs died report surfacing saying that the iPhone 5 was the last product he actually worked on and that he did not touch the 4S.

Now considering that most article said that he was against the longer screen because of the fragmentation this would cause what did he actually worked on? The new lightning connector?

Beside some minor change under the hood the iPhone 5 is more or less the iPhone 4S. I mean it's even the first update to not give a significant update to the camera...

To me this is the worst update to date, while I was expecting the iPhone 5 something major....

Apple really has to do something about their secrecracy as the picture of the phone have been over the Internet for forever....

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I agree that when Tim Cook stated they'd "double down" on secrecy, they missed the boat entirely. I think this was the most leaked iPhone yet.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I remember when Steve Jobs died report surfacing saying that the iPhone 5 was the last product he actually worked on and that he did not touch the 4S.

Now considering that most article said that he was against the longer screen because of the fragmentation this would cause what did he actually worked on? The new lightning connector?

Beside some minor change under the hood the iPhone 5 is more or less the iPhone 4S. I mean it's even the first update to not give a significant update to the camera...

To me this is the worst update to date, while I was expecting the iPhone 5 something major....

Apple really has to do something about their secrecracy as the picture of the phone have been over the Internet for forever....

Lets see. They redesigned the entire phone. New casing, new charging port, new processor, new camera, 4G LTE, 16:9 widescreen, new ear buds, amongst other things.

That sounds like a pretty major overhaul if you ask me.

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Lets see. They redesigned the entire phone. New casing, new charging port, new processor, new camera, 4G LTE, 16:9 widescreen, new ear buds, amongst other things.

That sounds like a pretty major overhaul if you ask me.

I agree they did a lot, but did they make changes that impact the user? A new charger, earphones, and processor mean nothing to 99% of the population (other than big $$$ for new charging products). The casing is purely cosmetic and 90% of users use a case anyways. The camera is the same sensor with a new quicker lens. Essentially the same camera. The only noticeable upgrades are the extra screen size and LTE (something every single phone manufacturer has been taking advantage of for a long time).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
still looks like a rectangle with round corners though

for Jobs to be his last project, i dont see the new innovation he did
all the things you list have existed since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Yeah, I've heard that the T-rexes communicated with the raptors and stegasaurii via LTE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro