What do you think of the new iPhone that was unveiled today?

Phone what you expected or more? Less?

• Exactly what I expected!

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • More than I expected!

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Eh, it's okay.

Votes: 106 45.9%

• Total voters

anon4771573

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5

What else do the Apple naysayers want, can't always come up with a revolutionary phone, it's evolution. Can only go so far. Any company can make a bigger screen, it's the "sweet spot" we want.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
After I sell my 4s, the 5 will cost me $100 out of pocket. Why all the handwringing over a c note to get (at worst) a faster processing iPhone?

satkrsh

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to till 14th :)

Only disappointment was the lack of Secrecy - all those rumours stole the thunder + the fact that iOS6 was revealed earlier

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Apple got lazy, Steve Jobs will be turning in his grave :(

I remember you. You came around last year blasting me saying all the stuff I said was not true and what do you know, I was right last year and this year and will be again next year. Nice seeing you though. :cool:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess we should start a sub-forum for the trolls that pay a annual visit to iMore (i still can't get used to that name, lol...this will always be TiPb to me)...give them a place where they can make the same redundant comments and talk about how inferior the iPhone is, every year...year in and year out.

Also, make sure every person that frequents that sub-forum has the custom title of "Ass-Clown".

Reactions: Cheggy

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Just because people dont agree with you makes them trolls?
You people make me puke
Bite me

What makes one a troll is not disagreement, it's the manner taken in the attempts at discourse.

No one is holding you hostage here. You're more than free to leave... encouraged to do so even.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just because people dont agree with you makes them trolls?
You people make me puke

Your gross generalization of the issue is f*cking idiotic, and almost as ridiculous as the trolls themselves...but go ahead and puke yourself right on out of here, the typical BS you just spouted tells the tale.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
As amusing as this is, let's get this thread back on topic. Thanks.

*and to answer Cheggy's question. What makes them trolls is how they act and word things. Simply disagreeing in a normal matter is fine. In fact I welcome it. Act like a fool, then you are a troll and not welcome here.

Cheggy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Jobs had vision, foresight and a passion for Apple.
Now hes gone, his minions come up with a half baked design and nothing innovative.
If my views upset you then move on, i cant and wont bother trying to remove the fanboy blinkers from your head

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Jobs had vision, foresight and a passion for Apple.
Now hes gone, his minions come up with a half baked design and nothing innovative.
If my views upset you then move on, i cant and wont bother trying to remove the fanboy blinkers from your head

I don't think people are complaining about your post in this thread rather your past here. I remembered you instantly for your behavior previously. You said your peace in this thread, done and over with. Move on.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
From Rene's blog post linked above:

If you're disappointed in the iPhone 5 design, if you think it's too similar to previous iPhones, if you think Apple isn't innovating "any more", you're wrong. I'm not a "fanboy" and you're not a "troll" or a "hater". You're just wrong.

Read the whole thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox