Should I order accessories separately from an iPhone?

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
September 12 will be my first experience ordering an iPhone (or any smartphone, for that matter). I'll probably order online from Apple, and have it shipped to my place. Should I order the actual iPhone by itself, and put in a separate order for accessories (car charger, for example)? I don't know how Apple does fullfillment, so I'm thinking that they might have pre-boxed iPhones ready for address labels. Maybe adding accessories creates a "special order" situation? Or, am I over thinking this, and I should just order what I want in the same order?

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Same order is fine. They will ship your phone direct from China and your accessories separately from a distribution warehouse.

They have this figured out already :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The pricing of the accessories from Apple alone would make me want to order that stuff else where (and in that, separately). That said, ordering accessories with your iPhone will not affect your iPhone order (last year my wife ordered a bumper with her iPhone...they came in separate boxes, but that may have just been because the bumper's were not immediately available for shipping...something we didn't know until the order processed).