Ordered my iPhone 5

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This is a place holder for all the threads/posts that will come between Sept. 12th-21st. If you order a iPhone and want to share that, this is the place to do it. Any thread outside of this one regarding the same topic will be closed, no questions asked. This is to keep the forums nice and organized.

Thanks in advance.

*This thread will open when pre-orders start.*

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I got it...

Got it... ordered black 32GB AT&T... and got my order number already! #WIN

Last edited:

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Ditto and Vz's website let me do it before 3am! It was up and running around 2:45a EST.

Black 32gb VZ with order number.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have grandfathered unlimited data with Verizon... Verizon's Ordering Process (paying full retail) wont let me keep it. Should I go ahead now and fix it later?

Last edited:

lsignor

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
got my order confirmation as well via apple store for ATT - 16g White. Had to select unlimited messaging - data still grandfathered in no problem. Looking forward to Thursday/Friday!

Had to upgrade so when I pick up my new car I have turn by turn nav and siri to keep me up to date :)

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this makes a difference but my brother was connected via ethernet cable to the router and I was on wireless and I couldn't get through but he was able to twice!

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have grandfathered unlimited data with Verizon... Verizon's Ordering Process (paying full retail) wont let me keep it. Should I go ahead now and fix it later?
Just tried to order full retail on verizon. Saw unlimited, but not my hotspot feature unlimited. Not sure what to do either

snuffleupagus99

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
That's why I ordered on verizon site. I can't believe it could be easier on apples site with the entire planet trying compared to only the carriers customers on their sites

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
ordered through apple store att black slate 16gb keeping my unlimited lte plan paid full price 499.00 saving upgrade for iphone 6 or whatever it will be called. got my W# so off to bed peace out...

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
...been trying since 3am here in Miami on Sprint's website...finally placed my order 2 mins ago...like last year with 4S...the site crashed! Got my new iPhone 5 32GB black/slate. Oh yeah and I billed it to my account so I will pay for it next billing cycle :) I already got my email with order number and all. Goodnight gotta wake up in 1hr LOL

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro