iPhone 5 Colors?

Eskemo30

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you think apple should get away from the usual black and white option and allow customers to choose from more color options? I know you can get cases but what if you want your phone to be "el naturel"? Personally I wouldnt mind a dark blue!!! Either way though I can't wait until the new phone is released! :p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They have the front and back panels in every color in the rainbow...and even more so, they have entire iPhone build kits (that include the buttons and internal pieces (headset, usb adaptor) in so many color combinations that having the iPhone in varying colors almost seems like a moot point (especially considering how cheap those parts are online).

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love it if they offered in different colors..... I would gladly place a special order and wait for it to be "built" based on the color I picked (I could see cell phone stores only stocking black and white)....I would like a light blue or pink phone!!!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I really want a deep red and my wife would love a hot pink. I don't see it happening, though. Black and white seem to be the only ones that make sense to mass produce.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like different colors to choose from. Though not having different choices won't stop me from buying the new phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2