Does anyone else want a WIDER iPhone 5?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Idk. I like the width of the phone I think it's good. A little bigger like half an inch wouldn't matter to me I think it'd make the keyboard easier to type on if anything. I was hoping this iPhone would get rid of that empty space on both top and bottom of the phone, maybe make the home button more flush. Oh well lol.

Reactions: anon(279851)

anon(279851)

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I know the fanboys will say to buy an Android product if you want a wider phone but that's not what I prefer. It will probably take another 4 years to get it but does anyone else want a WIDER phone- not just longer?

nzrocketman

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yea i would prefer it to be slightly wider, doesn't have to be much. i think it will make its appearance look better

I haven't owned an Apple product before but will considering the Iphone 5 once all the confirmed details are announced.

Reactions: anon(279851)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wider? At times, I do, but I'm content with the current size. Still, it'll be interesting to see the new screen size and how well it displays things.

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd prefer wider. The new dimensions just don't seem right to me. Didn't someone else already try the the chocolate bar dimensions before?

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I would not mind seeing a wider iPhone. I think (if true) the longer screen for the iPhone 5 will be a good improvement, a wider screen would be a lot better.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I want the iPhone 5 to be the size of the HTC Rezound. I never owned that phone but played with a ton when I would go into the Verizon stores and it just felt perfect in my hands. I will more then likely get the new iPhone anyway because I want 4G on my iPhone. I hate switching to my GNex to get 4G!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This. The new design is slowly growing on me, but I need some hands on time.

I've stated this from the beginning. I need to physically handle the device before I decide if I want to buy it or not as well as determine if the new screen size is a plus or a bust.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2