Preorder from an Apple Store?

iMassguy

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been told that you can order online and pick it up at the store on the day of release. Something like a 12 hour window to get it that day. I've never done this so I'm wondering if anyone else has?

When I bought my iPhone 4, I got there at 6:20am and was # 72 in line. I expected to be at the front of the line then... wrong!!! I've seen on tv that some stores have lines the day before. Granted I can go into a Best Buy or place like that to get one but it just doesn't feel the same.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
They have allowed this before but Apple didn't allow in store pickup on the 4S. We shall see what happens.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Have...it...shipped.

Exactly. I did the pre-order for pick up with the iPhone 4 - my first iPhone. I'd highly recommend that everyone go through that circus one time (not being sarcastic, it is a great party atmosphere and I met some really cool people)... but I'm too old to go through that every year. :)

My approach for all Apple goodies is to pre-order and get it shipped.

bubaspm

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey do you think I can do the pre-order on Sep. 12th and the iPhone arrive in Sep. 19th?

I'm not from US and will be travelling there until Sep. 19th, so I was wondering to make the pre-order and get it before the release date, as it has already happened before.

Thanks!!!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey do you think I can do the pre-order on Sep. 12th and the iPhone arrive in Sep. 19th?

I'm not from US and will be travelling there until Sep. 19th, so I was wondering to make the pre-order and get it before the release date, as it has already happened before.

Thanks!!!

Rumors say you can order on the 12th and it will be delivered on the 21st. No one can tell you for certain whether you'll get it before that time or not.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73