Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Cool Iphone 5 is the ipad mini !!!!

This is just an idea i thought of:
    Does any one else find it suspicious that there making an ipad mini and a new iphone ? LET ME EXPLAIN
    The Recently Released New Ipad has dimensions that are (9.5 inches i think) so lets think about this,
    the meaning of mini is technically meant as half the size of the original so what would that be ? (4.7 inches)
    So now it would be pretty ridiculous of apple to make an ipad mini when they're already making an iphone 5 with dimensions of 4 inch or around that ball park, so then the only reasonable thing would be that apple has a concept of making the iphone 5 or the " New Iphone " way bigger ( 4.5 inch around there) than the supposed iphone 5 parts that were leaked show
    BOOOOOM blows your mind doesn't it
    iMore Genius

20,845 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,726 Global Posts

So, the iPadMini is really the iPhoneMaxi?
    Diesel888 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

424 Posts
    Global Posts
    823 Global Posts

Mini doesn't have to mean half, it just means smaller. All leaks parts meet a 4" diagonally size and not the size your talking about. I highly doubt the iPad mini will even replace an iPhone. It's like saying the iPod nano was created to replace iPod classic.
    iPhone Intermediate

266 Posts
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Didn't you hear about that market for 7" tablets...
    Last edited by GPAbsinthe; 08-26-2012 at 02:12 AM.