Does ScanLife know something we don't know about the "New iPhone?"

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I got this email from ScanLife this morning and immediately my eyes zoomed in on the iPhone pictured basically being a 4/4S with a larger display and smaller bezel. You can clearly see that the display goes right up to the sides of the face (at least on the right side), almost to the home button, and just below the earpiece/camera. Although it probably doesn't mean anything, I find it interesting that ScanLife, a known multi platform app dev, chose a rumored device image to use in their email. It you look really hard, it kind of looks like the screen image is poorly posted onto the device because the because the screen image is offset to the right. I guess we will have to wait until September to find out if there is anything to this or any other rumor, but it is still intriguing to wonder about.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's the same thing that happened with the 4S, we actually had someone that came here representing some christian lifestyle website that was giving away the new "iPhone" last year that swore to the heavens (no pun intended lol) that he already had his hands on the new phone and they had them to give away EARLY to lucky winners...this is the same situation, it's a popular anchor, so they'll use it until the BS becomes too obvious for even the idiots that would believe this original attempt.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2