Would you be satisfied?

Liquid Theory

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
If the iPhone 6th generation (the new iPhone) also commonly referred to as the iPhone 5 ;) specs were these:

Improved, Thinner design (7.6 mm thin, 18% thinner)
4-inch screen (Retina display, 640 x 1136, 30% increase, 5 rows of icons)
Dual-core A5X chip (1 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM)
4G LTE (AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint)
FaceTime HD (1.3MP front camera)
Group chat (FaceTime with up four iOS devices/Macs)
iOS 6 (Siri and Maps)
Passbook/NFC features
Better battery (9 hours talk time)
Improved speaker and microphone
Smaller 9-pin dock connector
Nano SIM

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Kinda, I'm not real sure what I'd do with another row of icons. Folders really takes care of my need for more on one screen. The faster chip would be nice, plus the upgraded ram. I don't have AT&T lte here, don't really want to go to Verizon just for that. I would like a larger screen, but maybe the option to put something more useful on it as well? Widget like items? The FaceTime would be eh, I've used it more than I thought I would, but still kinda on the fence about it. Battery time would be a big thing honestly, MAYBE that would be enough on its own. The reality is I'll probably get one anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the iPhone 6th generation (the new iPhone) also commonly referred to as the iPhone 5 ;) specs were these:

The current iPhone is thin enough for me so having it be thinner is not a concern for me.
The 4 inch display is appealing but not a deal breaker and the extra row of icons is a non-issue.
Nice specs but my 4S is plenty fast for me. As for LTE, we will have to wait & see. Faster is always better in technology, however. The HD front facing camera is desirable, but again, not a deal breaker for me because I don't FaceTime a great deal.
I could care less for this ;)
iOS 6 (Siri and Maps)
I'm definitely looking forward to these.
Passbook/NFC features
meh
Nano SIM
Longer battery life, improved mic & speaker are a plus, but the smaller dock connector & nano sim are not a concern at this time.

Last edited:

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The 4s is plenty fir me at this time. I just don't see me upgrading for iOS6 and some things I won't truly use (like NFC). As for battery life, I've got a Mophie Juice Pack Plus for that.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm more worried about battery life. 4" screen plus lte and dual core(most likely) is plenty. Don't care how thin it is put a larger battery in.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm mostly looking for a better, longer life battery and LTE. I live in Pittsburgh, which is one of Verizon's LTE markets, and would love to give it a try. I feel like if Apple is going to release a 4 inch LTE iPhone, they are going to do it right. I doubt battery life would suffer. If anything I think it will improve. Here's to hoping for "Razr Maxx" battery life!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The internals sound good but aren't we all tired of the same rehashed design?

I want a larger screen.

Never used FaceTime (on purpose).

Google's Map App will be better than Apple's (I think) - As they can push updates as needed.

Battery life is good. (Some of you spend way too much time on Facebook)

4G LTE will be nice if I have it in my are. (Currently have ATT and Verizon shows I live on the edge of LTE. Switching regardless as ATT does not cover my area... just moved.)

Matte finish on the back would be super cool. Be able to grip it and sport it without a case.

Don't care about the SIM.

idlin

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't mind a quad-core chip and better multitasking.

Having to wait for Whatsapp messages to load when the app opens is annoying as...

Especially when you've seen part of it in the preview...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

iOS 6 (Siri and Maps)
Passbook/NFC features
Nano SIM

The interesting thing about the 7.6mm thickness is its thinner than the GS3 and I have actually held that phone, its pretty friggin thin. I am concerned its too thin and yet the rumored pics don't seem to indicate its really that thin.

At any rate I would like to see a bump on the FFC to 2.0MP or better. The extra row of icons is helpful since it looks like we could get more apps into a single folder which is really nice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro