Best Apple Bundle??

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
They all work well together; that's one of the major benefits Apple uses to sell more of their gear :)

And iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV are a great combo because, with AirPlay, you can beam almost anything from iOS and OS X Mountain Lion to your big screen TV.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
They all work well together; that's one of the major benefits Apple uses to sell more of their gear :)

And iPhone, Mac, and Apple TV are a great combo because, with AirPlay, you can beam almost anything from iOS and OS X Mountain Lion to your big screen TV.

You know what would sell like mad? If Apple came out with a retina display flat screen TV. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I'm not really interested in the box. But I would be interested in a physical TV made by Apple. That'd be amazing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You know what would sell like mad? If Apple came out with a retina display flat screen TV. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I'm not really interested in the box. But I would be interested in a physical TV made by Apple. That'd be amazing.

What an amazing idea you have! I don't think I've read anything about an Apple TV in the last 6 months!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro