Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Blaqueg's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    2 Posts

    Default iPhone5 vs iPhone4s

    So my undate for my new phone is in 2 days should I get the 4s or wait for the iPhone 5 ... Don't know what to do 😒😰
  2. #2  
    iVazz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    216 Posts
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts


    If you can hold off till October then wait, if not, then get the 4s.

    But, know this, there isn't any known pricing available for the next iPhone.

    Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.
  3. #3  
    Eileen89's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    5,873 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,460 Global Posts


    You can upgrade at anytime, so don't feel like you have to right now. If your phone is still in good condition and not having issues I would hold off buying a new one until the iPhone 5 comes out. That one will be much faster than the 4S, will have a larger screen and will include LTE.

    Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
  4. #4  
    ray6712's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts


    if your current phone is in good working order I would hold off your very close to an announcement so I would personally hold off

Posting Permissions